1. AN IMAGE OF YOUR WOMB TWIN
Just take a blank sheet of paper and draw a rough shape that seems
to be what your womb twin looked like from your point of view, as you
grew together in the womb. It may help to use colours. Make a model
instead if you find drawing is not your thing.
Here is an example
2. THE NATURE OF YOUR WOMB TWIN
If you have no answers, just use your intuition. Here are some hints:
- did the body of your twin remain with you in the womb?
- were there any other embryos or fetuses present apart from your twin?
- what gender was your twin
- date of conception
- was there a miscarriage?
- was there any placental abnormality?
- was there any genetic abnormality?
- was bodily development normal or abnormal?
- approximate age at death
- was brain development normal or abnormal?
It will help me to write the new book, A healing path for womb twin survivors.