Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Womb twin story: I always want two of everything

My mother always told me when I was young that I was supposed to have had a twin. I used to make jokes that the reason I have multi-personality disorder was because when my mom was pregnant with me I ate my twin.   I don't really have multi-personality disorder in the psychotic clinical sense, but I do personality wise. 


In high school I would dress according to how I felt that day, whether it be preppy, bad girl, weird girl, nerdy girl, tomboy, etc. I also listen to all kinds of music. simple decisions take me forever. example, picking out a shirt, I narrow it down to 2 or 3 then it takes me forever comparing them, then later on I think, I should have gotten the other one.

This is my dilemma for buying pretty much anything.  If I really like something I want two. I don't know why, I have always been this way.  If things aren't symmetrical it drives me nuts. I try to keep everything symmetrical, which is probably why I crave 2 of whatever.

I read something online once about surviving vanished twins that had the same problems, which freaked me out and i havent been able to find it since. I also read that they have trouble getting to sleep no matter how tired they are, which I have been doing since as far back as I can remember, at least 4 years old.

I have always felt like I'm not really who I am. Like my personality changes too often to really know who I am.  I'm a girl, but I am really un-girly a lot of the time, for the most part girls get on my nerves. I am a very paranoid person, I have a problem with eating, I am never full. Which is probably just from being depressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment