Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

What is a twinless twin? They ask....

I found the Wise Geek, web site, and they were talking about twin-less twins. Interesting discussion.

See the discussion here

Here is a sample:
My parents deny I'm a twin, but all the rest of the family have been told except for me. I have always believed I was a twin and felt empty and still do.

I was adopted along with my older brother as a child, so I have only found out in the last few days that I definitely was a twin through other family members, but they don't know the details. My brother believes my twin died as a baby.

I also have a fear of mirrors and have borderline personality disorder and now possibly a brain tumor. Where and how can I get the proof without my parents knowing? I have also lost my twin girls and one of my twin boys who has grown up with behavioural and other problems. Can anyone give me advice? I apologise now in case I offend anyone. That's never my intention. I just need your help. Thank you and I hope you all stay strong.
I do wish that more people knew about how womb twin survivors  can be healed and they don't have to feel empty, ignored and afraid any more!

If you have a moment, please put up comments on this discussion that will bring hope to the dozen of people who posted there!   

This is the web site

No comments:

Post a Comment