Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Womb twin stories - when we found out.....

I was so happy to find out about this, all the pieces of the puzzle fit and I finally understand the meaning of a poem I wrote a long time ago:

Underneath the surface”

Fine on the outside,
heart aching
I blink away another tear,
Hope tomorrow will be better

Even though my tears have gone
I still see the world in a blur
My life passes by, day by day,
But somehow it doesn’t feel real

I dig a whole, crush a window
Get on a plane, change how I look
Try to find a way to release myself
From this pain that I’m feeling,
But it won’t go away

Still I’m brave on the outside
I smile and do as I’m told
I build a wall around myself
Yet feel it crumbling down

I look around...see happy faces
No worries, no doubts...just be
Hope one day I can also feel,
How happiness rushes over me.


Why its important for parents to tell their child about their twin

No comments:

Post a Comment