Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sheryl Underwood and her twin, who died at birth


Friday was Sheryl Underwood's turn, and hers may have been the most powerful of them all.
Her revelation: that she was born premature with a twin and the twin did not survive. Moreover, she says that when she later saw her mom stab her dad, she realized that her dad was in fact a good man (she did not elaborate further on this part of the story).

To this date, she feels her sister is her guardian angel.

"I try to make everyone laugh and everyone happy, so that they never have to experience what I experienced during parts of my childhood, she said. "My mother did not want me to be close to my father, so she would tell me that my father killed my sister."

 In truth, she says, she later learned from her father that her parents never left the hospital while she and her sister were in the incubator.



Have you come across mention of womb twin survivors on the media?  If, so. do share it here - leave a comment here on on our twitter page

No comments:

Post a Comment