Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Well yesterday I discovered on the TAMBA forum that ITN were looking for a family with a vanished twin. I decided to send them my press release. As a result I got a call last evening asking me to come for an interview. This I did and got home in time to see me (Oh dear is THAT what I really look like??) on the ITV news today 15th Feb, 1.30pm and 6.30pm GMT. A tiny little snippet, but it's a start.

I also had 5 questionnaire forms waiting for a response. The most ever in one day. I make a personal response to each one. I spent the last couple of days putting some tiny little explanatory boxes on each of the first set of questions, to make sure that the respondents understand what they are answering. They click a question mark and there it is. Amazing. They may have helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment