Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This is one of the many emails I received after that 20 sec speech about losing a twin in the womb. I get a lot of emails like this, filled with joy and tears of relief.

When I saw the article on the news tonight, I went straight to my Mums & told her about it, she'd seen it too & I felt a great relief - I just thought I was a wierdo & now I had a reason for it - it's like a massive weight has been lifted, as soon as I heard the possible psychological effects in the surviving twin I knew that I was one. I found your website & filled in your questionnarie through floods of tears of utter joy - I might never find the missing piece of my life but at least I know where it went.

How can anyone say that this is all a fantasy? Well, I don't care if they do say that, for I know its true and these emails are completely sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment