Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Elvis Presley - a womb twin survivor

To be with  Jesse - the might-have-been.  Elvis had to be more than one person, to live for two!  He was bonded to his twin for life.




Feeling vulnerable - why am I alive? why do I have all this talent? What does it mean?

Do you worry that your life has a strange purpose, a mystery mission, that you don't understand?

I did - I always had a vague sense of an unfulfilled and mysterious mission, and I was unable to make sense of it until I realise that what I had to do was to write about womb twin survivors!  Now I know exactly what I am here to do, watch me go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment