Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Womb twin story: four little tales

1) I don't know if I am ... but it is looking very likely. I'm scared.

2) My twin brother died at birth and I was always searching for something as a little girl. I didn't know until I got older that I probably was looking for him.  I think my life would have been more joyful, and I believe I would have been a different person had he been in it.  I've always missed him, especially on our birthday.   Losing a twin is like losing a part of me, and I've always thought, the best part of me.


3) I found out I was a twin at age 21. I  grew up knowing something was missing. After birth I developed asthma and spent most my early years in hospitals and oxygen tents. I grew out of asthma around 10 years old.  I'm 34 now and really I guess missing or curious about my twin - was it a boy or a girl? Not sure what else to say.

4) I recently started counseling for childhood abuse that I felt I had not dealt with, but through this, I have started a journey towards finding out if I am a womb twin survivor.


No comments:

Post a Comment