Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Step 1: My twin was stillborn

When you have worked out what actually happened, your healing can begin. Was your twin stillborn?


Your stillborn twin may have been a secret until you were a teenager or even later, but some how you always knew there was something missing.....

A story by a womb twin survivor...

My twin, also male, was stillborn. He was buried in unsanctified ground because at that time the church refused to baptize stillborn children. I have always known I had a twin brother. He couldn’t have a religious burial so my father had to take the coffin in the car and bury the body himself. I liked it when people spoke about my twin. It was very rare, but it made me feel as if he really existed.

Read more about a stillborn twin in this book - WOMB TWIN SURVIVORS


No comments:

Post a Comment