They contact me via the womb twin survivors web site and I send an email that list the various links that may be helpful:
- This blog
- The womb twin survivors web site
- The web site for parents of young womb twin survivors
- The Womb Twin web site
Are you a womb twin survivor? 10 questions that may help you to decide.
The research questionnaire
Over two thousand people have completed this questionnaire since 2007. It takes a few minutes to complete but it is a chance for you to consider in depth the various physical or psychological indications that you are the sole survivor of a twin or multiple conception. It is invaluable for my research, which continues. I now have over 1000 completed questionnaires from people with physical proof of their twin, so the statistical analysis is becoming more and more focused and accurate.
Over the last the years I have accumulated a great deal of knowledge and it is available in various forms. One is a series of short articles, some of which have been sent to me for publication.
- Womb Twin- A study of womb twin survivors in Hungary
- Womb twin survivors - at risk of misdiagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder?
- Hearing the news:- "You are a womb twin survivor"
- Fat me, thin me
- What is a womb twin survivor?
- The Dream of the Womb
- The lost twin in the therapy room
- Is your child a womb twin survivor?
- Healing steps for a solitary twin by Peter Bourquin
- Nature Annihilates by Anonymous
- Twinless twins
- Twin research
Ii the process of carrying out my research I found many useful and interesting sites to explore on the various aspects of this fascinating subject:
- Womb twin survivors in the news
- The intrauterine death of one twin
- Medical problems and vanished twins
- Twins and twinning
- Therapy for womb twin survivors
- Womb twin survivors in literature and other media
The research projectThe womb twin research project is unique in the world. It has been made possible so far because of the willing participation of thousands of individuals. The results are set out for your benefit and the project will continue, as long as people are prepared to come forward and take part. Thank you, everyone!
- THE PROJECT
- RESEARCH QUESTIONNAIRE
- A PROBLEM WITH FOOD
- A HOARDING TENDENCY
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WOMB TWIN - helping womb twin survivors everywhere
- Womb twin survivors in literature, film, TV etc.
- USEFUL LINKS
UNTWINNED: The first book in the womb twin series