Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Thursday, July 11, 2013

A womb twin survivor misdiagnosed as "schizophrenic"

Misdiagnosed as "Schizophrenic" 

(A story from the womb twin survivors site)  
It all began at the age of fifteen when I fell madly in love with a girl in my class. I was in love with her for almost two years. At that time I was too afraid to tell her.

After those two years, I suddenly became anxious and uncertain about myself and I didn't understand why. These feelings went on for about two weeks. Then one Sunday morning when I woke up, my world had completely changed. I didn't know who I was anymore. It was as if my brain had forgotten me overnight. Some other symptoms appeared. I was only able to see in two dimensions. It was as if I was looking through a window that showed a two-dimensional image. I couldn't see it any differently.  This was how I saw the world.

Something else was happening: it seemed like my voice was sitting in the back of my head. My voice wasn't coming from my mouth any more. It felt like somebody else was talking. I panicked. From one moment to the next I had turned from a passionate lover into a complete alien.
More >>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment