Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Monday, August 12, 2013

Story 12: I prefer male company to female

Mums labour lasted 3 days and ended with a cesarian section as I didn't come naturally. Mum says I was kicking high up in her chest area.  Otherwise, I have no evidence that I was once a twin.
I am female but liked boys shoes when younger. If doing fancy dress, I always have dressed as a male character. Always longed for a brother or sister.

I almost wished for my dad to have another child somewhere so I could have a half sibling. I prefer male company to female.

I get a great feeling of comfort if something is touching my back when I sleep. I can't bear to see other people unhappy and always imagine being able to sort it out for them.

I get upset at silly things - eg my daughter is not dancing her ballet at our local dance Fest this year after 8 years and I am upset by this, even though she is doing other dances at the same place.

I have a fascination with twins. I have 2 identical dogs, 2 children. I have been known to buy things in 2's - eg can't leave 1 soft toy on a shelf, I have to have both.

I have longed for a brother or sister all of my life. Became very distressed when relatives used to leave after a visit when I was younger.
 ----------------------------------------

 This person is most probably the sole survivor of a dizygotic ( two- egg) pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment