Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Friday, August 02, 2013

Story 2 : we should have been aborted

My mom became unexpectedly pregnant with me and my twin.  My birth father wanted us aborted and dropped her off at clinic but she walked home.


She suffered a lot of abuse from him before she was pregnant and some while she was. She lost my twin at 6 months in womb and was in hospital and had steroids so my lungs would develop in time.

I was born two months later. I always felt disconnected and like something was missing. When I was young I just asked her if I was a twin and she told me I was and what happened.

We were nonidentical and his name would have been Kaleb. I am grateful to be alive and thankful for much healing that Jesus has brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment