Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Story 24: I always felt different

I always felt different and misplaced, and very much so not able to define my true feelings or opinions.
It came to my attention in a young age that my mother had two miscarriages before she had me,
also she was admitted to the hospital because of strong bleeding when she was carrying me - but after the bleeding and her first scan, I was "still there."

A lot of the women on my fathers side of the family has had twins, my dad is one himself, but I have been told my entire life that the "twin gene" is only inherited by your mother and thereby her side of the family.

I do not know what to think about that.

-------------------

One in every 10 people is a womb twin survivor.  

Therefore, 90% of the population does not understand.......

No comments:

Post a Comment