Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Monday, August 26, 2013

Story 26: I was always asking if I had a sibling somewhere

When I was a child, I would repeatedly and stubbornly ask my mother if she or my father had had a child prior to their marriage because I felt so strongly that I had a sibling somewhere out there.
(Looking back, I have to wonder at my child-self's absolute persistence in not taking my mother's "no" for an answer, even though to her knowledge she was telling the truth. She must have thought I was a strange little kid cross-examining her like that!)

Anyway, that persistent feeling of a "missing sibling" remained until I stumbled upon a television show that discussed vanishing twins. The knowledge was like a bright light being turned on and I finally had my answer!

------------------------------

Here is the introduction to that same show:

No comments:

Post a Comment