Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Monday, August 05, 2013

Story 5: I found my twin in a BodyTalk session

I had come home from my first year of university and was starting to look for a job. After multiple rejections I gave up my search because I felt defeated. I had started to become very anxious and depressed.
My mother suggested I see a naturo-pathic doctor because my joint pain was unbearable. When I went for my first visit my doctor had asked my mom if I was a twin. I had no idea what he was talking about, yet I felt tears fill my eyes.

After my body talk session I came to know that I was a twin.

About Body Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment