Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Why do womb twin survivors keep lots of stuff?

Here are some reasons why womb twin survivors have a tendency to keep lots of stuff in their personal space.

Keeping emails of others and lists about psychological signs and symptoms helps me to find myself...so find out who I am...how others see me and how I feel about myself in different situations and times... looking at photographs of me always gives me the feeling that I was really there...otherwise it would have been someone else... keeping books and lists about my own preferences and aversions make me feel more complete...
My clutter is good and bad. I have clutter of letters and photos from since I was ten. That's good clutter, its nice. The bad clutter is how stuff accumulates in my room and I end up having no room to move in my bedroom cause I have thrown stuff all around the room and trampled on stuff and i cant move or breathe. It feels disgusting but also real. That clutter is one that happens regularly and yet I dont feel its me, or an identification of me, unless someone sees it.

I think I hold onto things because I feel they connect me with the past even if I am unsettled by the connection.

My clutter is something I love, because, I like things around me. But when I am restless I always starting to clean and order my clutter.
 
Are you a womb twin survivor and a hoarder? Try the hoarders questionnaire today

No comments:

Post a Comment