Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Friday, February 07, 2014

Womb twin survivors always do it twice!

 A story sent with the questionnaire responses.....

I've always felt that I should have been a twin, but I'm not sure why. My maternal grandmother had a sister who was a twin, but one of the twins died at a very young age. When I go to the grocery store, I
usually purchase things in 2's or in multiples of 2...actually, I do that with pretty much everything now that I think about it.

I've alwaysfelt different from everyone in my family, but I put that down to the fact that I'm more spiritual than the rest of my family members. I do tend to over eat, mainly to try to fill the void I feel deep down inside...this may be why.

I did this survey already, but I wasn't sure if I'd completed it properly....but then again, I usually do things in 2's!

More stories like this here

No comments:

Post a Comment