Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The new book: "Womb twin survivors" out today!

The complimentary copies, that will be sent to my lovely writing mentors; the people who checked the words, gave feedback and support at every turn; not to mention the winner of the WOMBTWIN sentence competition, are to be posted shortly.

The advance orders will be fulfilled just as soon as I am able to get payment, parcel them up and get them to a post office.

There are a few last-minute revisions for Lightning Source to process, and once those are settled, in the next few days, the book will be available to order from:

Wren Publications  (Thats me: I'll send them out as soon as they are delivered to me, so feel free to place an order now, just don't hold your breath.....)

All Amazon online outlets including:

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.de

Any street bookshop  (just quote ISBN 978-0-9557808-2-0)

I wonder what I used to do before I had a book to write? I suppose that, now its over, I am about the find out!!

Hoping to meet some of you in Nottingham on Saturday (see here)

No comments:

Post a Comment