Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Monday, March 21, 2011

A new womb twin survivors movie!

This is how twins feel when their twin has died

This is how womb twin survivors feel every day, for their twin died too.




I will be making a UTube video like this about womb twin survivors and I need stories to tell. I have a few stories and some images, but I need more.  Can you help me to help others?  If you would like your story to be in the forthcoming utube movie "Womb Twin Survivors" , please let me know by email or just add it as a comment below. If you once did the questionnaire and sent your story, you may like to give me permission now, to read some of  your story in the movie.

Thank you!

Here are the womb twin survivors movies so far... [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment