Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Calling all womb twin survivors who are writers!

I want to gather together a collection of stories about young womb twin survivors aged 9-13, as part of the Womb Twin Kids project (www.wombtwinkids.co.uk) and I don't think I can do this on my own because my own imagination doesn't stretch that far!   The stories will describe how the twin was lost and what it feel like to be a womb twin survivor. 


I know that many of you are writers. Would anyone like to help with this and write me a story for this book?  If you think you could, please contact me via the web site , thanks! 

Another way to help may be to tell me your story and allow me to adapt it, or if I already know your story, to use it as the basis for  one of the stories in the book.

I will need about 15 stories, including the following:
  • fraternal twins, two girls
  • fraternal twins two boys
  • fraternal twins, boy and girl, girl survivor
  • fraternal twins girl and boy, boy survivor
  • Identical twins two girls
  • Identical twins two boys
The reward will be in knowing you have helped young womb twin survivors.  This is not for profit, because all proceeds from sales of this book will go to Womb Twin.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment