Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Womb Twin mathematics: Minus one....

Minus one

In the mathematics of conception, two becomes one.
Subtraction brings vanishing and extermination, 
Division multiplies yet diminishes into half.

Minus one, I am less than one, a negative number impossible to count.

In the language of conception plural becomes singular -
Wholeness becomes halfness and yet still one alone -
Plus and minus counteract and I must vanish into zero.

Minus one, I may be less than one, but I am more than zero!

Must I add another whole to make me one?
Must I divide and become two, to never be alone?
Impossible sums clash into negativity….

Plus one, I could be whole again!
Plus one, I  could be restored to half a pair!

But minus one is what I must be now
Forever -  into infinity.





No comments:

Post a Comment