Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The new healing book for womb twin survivors

Today I start writing in earnest a book I have had planned since 2003. I began by writing pages for the original web site that set out stages of healing for womb twin survivors,  then I wrote a series of leaflets for a healing group I had started, and finally I gathered the information into an ebook, which has been available since 2004.



This ebook is available here, and all profits go to support the work of Womb Twin, the  organisation we founded in 2007 to provide help for womb twin survivors around the world.

The new book has a cover, with a wonderful image created by Tina Wigan that shows womb  twin survivors struggling up the pathway to healing and new life.   Do let me know what you think of the cover.....


So I now have a cover, a plan, lots of stories and even an editor waiting to help.   All I have to do now is to write it.

Wish me luck!!!


1 comment:

  1. Best of luck writing the book. The cover is particularly striking to me because it reminds me of when I was much younger and struggling with all my inner demons and didn't know where to turn.

    ReplyDelete