Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Womb twin story: diagnosed with GAD and ADD

My mother had vaginal bleeding in her first few months of pregnancy. She also had extreme morning sickness. On my mothers and fathers side of the family there are twins. My dad's grandmother had two sets of twins and a total of 11 children. My mother has twin cousins. I have always felt that I don't belong and that something is strange and missing.


 I have always had a tough relationship with Dad and sometimes even my mom. I have not trusted them fully at many points in my life and other times completely trusted them. I have a problem being a people pleaser.  It REALLY bothers me when people don't like me for some reason. I can't accept it when people don't seem to like me.

I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder at the age of 19 but the diagnosis changed to Bi-polar then to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and also Generalised Anxiety Disorder  (GAD) and Attention Deficit Disorder. ( ADD)  I recently don't have a current diagnosis other than GAD and I accept that I gave that and ADD.

I feel that I don't deserve relationships with people when they are going well and I am constantly wondering what the person doesn't like, and that they just aren't telling me they are mad at me, or dislike something about me.


No comments:

Post a Comment