Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Womb twin story: I always felt alone

When I was a little girl, I had an imaginary friend. Even though I had brothers and sisters, I always felt alone, which is probably why I had an imaginary friend.


One day when I was approximately 6 years old, I asked my mother (out of the blue), if I was ever a twin. It turned out that I was a twin and his name was Dennis.  Dennis died while my mother was still pregnant with us.  It explains why I always feel so alone and why its difficult to get close to others. I have always felt as if something was missing...


No comments:

Post a Comment