Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Monday, April 02, 2012

Womb twin story: near death experiences

(This came from a female womb twin survivor.)
To make long life into a few words. At birth I was born into this world a murderer. My twin came out first. His name would have been Jack. But he had the cord rapped around his neck and he had no chance.

My life has been one train wreck after another. The inner turmoil is so deep inside I don't even realize that I do it. Death follows where ever I go. Or do I follow it?

The constant guilt I carry, why me and not Jack ? He has every right to be here too. Let's just I have had my share of near death experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment