Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Sunday, December 02, 2012

I always was heavier than my classmates. I always was the chubby one. I use food to comfort me. I especially overeat when I feel sad. I guess I am trying to fill this void I'm feeling inside of me.


A year ago I discovered I had some severe food intolerances.This didn't help me with my already disturbed relationship to food. I use food to forget (or at least try for a while) this sadness I always have inside me.

I never really dealt with the grief over my twin.  There was a second placenta that showed evidence of a second fetus.

More stories like this in this book:

 

All profits from sales go to support the work of Womb Twin


No comments:

Post a Comment