Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Friday, December 07, 2012

I have always been fascinated by twins and always thought I was one, but up and till now I truly did not believe it. I have always wanted a sister and when I was younger I begged my mom to have me a sister.


For years I had many symptoms of being a womb twin survivor and I have always felt like something is missing.

I have also searched for years trying to find someone who looks like me. Up and till now I had no idea that I could be a twin whose twin died before birth. Finally my life makes sense.

 I was born three weeks early too. Even though my parents have never said I was a twin they may have not known about or just do not want me to know. They mostly likely have no idea, because they never got an ultrasound of me. I really wish my twin could have been born but they might have not survived anyway.

Are you a womb twin survivor? Find out here

No comments:

Post a Comment