Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Monday, December 17, 2012

Womb Twin story: her twin was stillborn

I found out my twin was stillborn when I was 12.  I always felt alone/lonely.



I am the youngest of 4 children the only girl.  Ialways felt my twin was a girl but was never told anything.

My brother has since said it was a boy.  I wish I knew.

I felt guilty for a long time, then I felt I had to fill my life with as much experience as possible.

This only served to ruin my life, looking for love and acceptance and making more than double my share of mistakes.

I felt my mother had given me two names hyphenated because my twin was a girl.  I wish I knew. 

I dropped the second name as it confused people, then when I found out about my twin it made me feel more guilty.




More about stillborn twins and names in this book

No comments:

Post a Comment