Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Womb twin story - a mother wonders.....

My daughter is a womb twin survivor. I went in for a doctors appointment, and ended up having a emergency C-section because my baby girl wasn't growing. And her twin had already died weeks before.


They were supposed to be born in August but just one was born in early June.

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like with five kids instead of four. But I know that, if that baby lived, then we wouldn't have been able to afford to send her to a Christian school. And she probably wouldn't know Jesus today.

How a parent can talk about twins to their young child using Teddy bears

No comments:

Post a Comment