Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Monday, December 10, 2012

Womb twin story - she could not speak about her twin

Am I A Twin??? I first got the feeling that I might be a twin when I had a dream of me and another little girl that looked just like me at around age 2 playing in my childhood bedroom.


I got two names from the dream and one of the names is mine. I kept thinking about that dream over the years and then did a search about twins.

 I am left-handed. I always feel alone even with people around me. I always feel out of place and that I shouldn't be here.

I read a few days ago that if the mother had Toxemia/Pre-Eclampsia while pregnant that it could be a sign of multiples. That was the only problem that my Mom had that I know of.

All I heard about my birth was that my Mom was really sick and both of us almost died. I never asked my Mom or any family members if I was a twin.. I feel like they may think I'm crazy or something. My Mom died in 2004 so I can't ask her now if I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment