Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Womb twin story: there are two girls inside me

I was born in 1990, and I have no knowledge of how my mother's pregnancy with me went, except that I was born a week late, that she sometimes drank wine, and that they for some reason did not know what gender I was until I was born.

I have always believed in reincarnation and "soul friends" too, and I've had a weird fascination with twins for as long as I can remember.


What leads me to think I might be a surviving twin is the fact that I've always felt torn in half. There are two completely different girls inside of me, two opposite representations of me. Depending on which one I let take the lead that day, my style of clothing, handwriting, and manner with others, change. Not in the creepy D.I.D -way, but it's like the other girl inside me is me, yet, not me, and she has different opinions that me on almost everything, making things like ordering food or buying gum a hellish nightmare...

I don't know how to explain it, I just feel like I've reached a point in my life where the feeling like I'm grieving my own death, or the death of something that was a part of me, makes me need to find some answers. I know I lost someone.

And I don't know why it matters if it was a twin or not, or if I've absorbed it, become a chimera, or it just died. I mean, for all I know, the loss I feel I'm grieving could have happened in an earlier life, right?

Find out more about the typical characteristics of womb twin survivors here - see if you fit.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I too believe in reincarnation but I don't think we can feel pain or grieve from another life in this one. That would be unlogical AND unfair. When I found out about my twin I also realised that the 'past life' I always was referring to was indeed the 'womb lief' - it's a past life to so speak because it's so different from the born life and it was long, long ago, the memory of it lives only in the soul and you have to work to acces it.

    Good luck on your way!

    ReplyDelete