Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Womb twin story - I am waiting until I die

I was told by my mother that she believed I was a twin.  She stated that after she had my sister in October of 62 she didn't have a period until the doctor did something like a D&C on her. Then she found out she was pregnant with me.


I was due at the end of November but was born in the beginning of September.  She said she aborted one that day, but without her knowing.

I have always felt lost confused and complete emptiness in my life.  My own kids bring me joy and love them. I am still alone, empty, like I can't really feel the love back, just going thru the days.

At night sometimes I have this dream of having a baby somewhere.  I am screaming, telling my parents to give me back my baby.  Then I wake up in a cold sweat.

I am beginning to believe it's my twin brother or sister I am wanting back. I am waiting till I die, so I can see my daughter or son I lost in miscarriage and my twin.

Find out how to make a memorial to your twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment