Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Story 14: My mother gained a lot of weight

My mom gained a lot of weight in the first months of pregnancy. She had kind of the idea of expecting twins.

I had a big problem eating by myself. Especially if I was not in a relationship. I didn´t feel like being able to eat. I went to a counselor who makes muscle tests. He said I feel like I need to be protected while eating. But if I was in a relationship and the other one was not around, I was OK eating. I have to have always water with me. If I´m not able to drink when I feel like it I feel like I am poisoning myself.

I thought I always missed a partner in life. And if I  find one everything will be great. I feel like i
need one who helps me to know where i want to live, what to do.
I have panic attacks always in relationships. I always had big problems "sharing" my friends with others. I pegged on my friends. I remember having on good friend in school. At some point she couldn´t stand it anymore that someonw was so close to her. I didn´t like it when she went to
sports and stuff I didn't like. Looking back I wanted to be her only friend doing all the time the same things, wearing the same clothes....

I started to panic 2 years ago. Looking back it is always in context with relationships. I start to panic when I notice I don´t like the other one. Then I start to be depressed. Start to be totally close and give the other one the feeling I´m stuck on him, than I´m breaking up. I don´t like different features about the other one and I don´t like him not wanting to be close to me as much as I would like to him. I panic again because of losing him.  I try to get him back. Being very sticky, still thinking the other one is my life.... The relationship doesn´t last long.

I suffer really bad for a while with having no idea how life will go on without the other one. It feels like he was my life - even that he was distanced already and that we dated only for a short time. The same happend now - I was in a long distance relationship with a guy from the US. The whole story repeated. But he hung in there longer than the other ones. I paniced all the time b/c I didn´t like his reactions and we talked a lot about breaking up. I felt again like it is better if you die, no future, no
nothing....

Last year a kinaesiologist found out that i was a twin. He tested my mother too - it was a girl. He told us to do a ritual to say good bye. We did that. But I didn´t know anything about the vanished twin, I didn´t feel anything. Last week  I time travelled to my problem with hypnosis. I found myself back in the womb. Looking with my head to snuggle up on the other one on my right side. My heart beat was very strong towards this direction. I felt the first time that I killed the other one.

I communicated with the baby after being in the womb on my "safe place". The baby was happy and i told her 1000 times I´m sorry. On this day I was awful tired and worn out. I felt wonderful the next two days. I could still feel the twin.

And i felt so released! But than my trigger triggered me. My boyfriend B hadn´t written for 3 days and it was his Birthday. I panicked again. I was so disappointed after feeling so good for 2 days.

Since then I don´t feel the twin at all again. : ( I´m doubting that that is my whole problem and i´m back in being depressed. I feel so responisible for the problems I had with B. I feel like I messed it up because of being a psycho. I couldn´t react much different than he did. He felt too much pressure..... Next week I have an other hypnosis appointment. He wants to make a traumatherapy. I´m always afraid that that wont be  enough because I feel like he doesn´t know too much about it.
 ----------------------

Are you just starting out and beginning to doubt? This free e-book may help,....

No comments:

Post a Comment