Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Friday, October 15, 2010

So many questions!!

This is a message from an anonymous womb twin survivor in the USA:

I don't even know where to begin. I just found out last weekend that I was a twin. Apparently, I had a brother who died within days, possibly within hours of our birth. Somehow this is very shocking, but at the same time I almost feel vindicated. My sister thought I knew. My mother never told me. Still, I remember being told by my mother that I had a fantastic imagination when I would "make up stories" about having a brother (I have four living sisters). I also remember having a very special imaginary friend (about age three). I would cry hysterically when I thought we were leaving him behind somewhere. This explains so much, and at the same time leaves me wondering about so many things. 
Why didn't she tell me? 
Why didn't we ever talk about him? 
Why was it such a secret? 
What happened? 
Why did he die? 
How long did he live? 
Is he buried somewhere? 
Did he have a name?

There are so many questions when you discover you are a womb twin survivor.  We don't have all the answers yet, but we have come a long way in the last few years.

If  you have the same questions, comment here or subscribe to the forum and lets find answers together.


Subscribe to wombtwin





Powered by health.groups.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment