Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Story 28: I had a split personality

I am almost 40 years old, and over the last couple years my dad was seeing a friend for help. I knew for a long time that I was supposedly a twin, but my twin never fully developed. My parents always said as I got older that I had a split personality.

Just a couple days ago I finally went to see there friend and found out that she sensed and found what everyone called vanishing twin syndrome. My experience with her was amazing, I felt a load of pressure off my shoulders. After further reading I have found that I had way more symptoms that I could even imagine. I have always had a feeling of loss, not sure if I wanted to live or die, I am ambidextrous, hurting my relationships, crying so hard over things that were so simple.

 I never felt like i really felt like I had a place anywhere, talking to myself as I had a friend with me, changing my mind all the time, letting anger get the best of me in some situations, changing my attire from very girly to being a tomboy. That happens a lot. Mood swings that are not controllable, sense of not knowing what to do next. and the list goes on. Everyday I tell myself that I am worthy of the best and follow the instruction of the family friend and hope that everyday things will get better...

---------------------

More information about womb twin survivors and "vanished" twins

No comments:

Post a Comment