Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Story 7 : There is no evidence of my twin but......

I have no proof of my twin but there are signs...

I feel guilty if I cant make someone stop feeling down or upset. I didn't know I was dyslexic until the third grade. I found out on a dare.
Also, my right side is stronger and more inconsistent while my left is extremely consistent.

My dad was my softball coach when I was younger. He would tell me which side of the plate to stand on when it was my turn at bat because if I batted right handed and actually made contact with the ball, it would go over the fence and score runs, but if I batted left-handed, I could get on base every time.

I have one child who is the survivor of VTS. I have told her, but she never acknowledged it.

Oddly, the nickname she chose for herself (Kat) is very close to the name I had picked for the missing twin (Katherine) and nothing close to her own name. I often wonder if I gave the survivor the name of her missing sister.

My other child may also be, but it was never confirmed.

I have many different types of pets ranging from mammals and fish to reptiles and birds. I have been looking to make "that connection" with another living thing, but never seem to be able to connect in the "right way."

For womb twin kids of all ages   click this link

No comments:

Post a Comment