Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Friday, March 28, 2008

A silent cry: a story that will now be heard

So we have reached the deadline (almost.) I have over 80 stories, written by wombtwin survivors from all over the world. [What am I talking about? see here]

Thank you everyone! The next step is to set the book, using InDesign for Mac, and decide which pieces go where, in which chapter. It will be a 70,000 word paperback.

Elizabeth Noble, author of Primal Connections, has written me a foreword. A wombtwin survivor in Canada has offered me one of her original paintings for the cover.

I have not been so happy for a long time: I love to make books (see some of them here) in any case, but to be the first to help 80 people tell one of the great untold stories of our time, is so exciting I don't know what to say, so I won't say any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment