Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Scrapbook remembrance

I was listening to an online radio show today about the death of a twin,

LISTEN NOW HERE

And on this programme is the idea of making memorial scrapbooks for a lost twin.

This is a simply wonderful idea.

Take a look for more here and here and memorial gardens here

Comments welcomed!

1 comment:

  1. In my head I started right away to look for ways to make a beautiful tribute to my early lost twin Monica... it's not easy... but it's a challenge that makes me feel enthusiastic and happy. It’s a creative way of expressing my feelings towards her and, what's as important as that, to materialise them for everyone else to see and share!

    ReplyDelete