Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Monday, May 12, 2008

Where next?

As the anthology is nearing completion and, barring some insuperable problem, will be published on June 17th; as the conference is now (almost!) fully booked and there are just a few more things to arrange; I ask myself - where next?

The idea that is uppermost in my mind is to spread these ideas around the world. I can't take them there but they can take root where they will. If you are reading this and you live in the USA, Canada or Australia, and you have the kind of personality that says "Lets do it!" then email me privately on althea@altheahayton.com. I am not sure how we do it exactly, but this is the time to discuss how we can form independent branches of Wombtwin.com Ltd in every corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment