Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Combat ignorance! Tell your story to the world!

It is quite clear to me that if 10% of the worlds population is made up of wombtwin survivors, then 90% of the words population doesn't understand what we are talking about.

One way to counteract this lack of understanding is story telling.

The book "A Silent Cry" has 70 stories, but there are many millions of other stories out there. After all, there are at least 600 million wombtwin survivors in the world, each with their own story to tell. Here is one for today:

The story of my life

If you want your story to be out there, email me and I'll put in on the Wombtwin Survivors Project website, with all the others. Lets see how many stories we can collect!

If you already sent me a story on the questionnaire form, you can just email me with permission to upload it to the site (anonymously, of course, unless you want to be named. )

Its a great story, so let's tell the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment