Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Portugal April 24th-26th

There are to be a series of three talks about Wombtwin Survivors in Portugal, over the weekend 24-26th April 2009. I will show my powerpoint presentation, which will convince you that wombtwin survivors are far more common than anyone ever realised, and I will explain what the characteristic psychological profile is of a wombtwin survivor. Lots of time for questions and stories, sharing and fun. I will speak in English because I am stupid at other languages. Claudia, who is arranging this and is of course extremely clever, will translate as we go.

It will be great fun. E-mail Claudia in English or Portuguese and she will send you the details of what is happening where. claudia.pinheiro@wombtwin.com.

If you can get there, do come - this is a unique opportunity to hear the story at first hand, told by myself. I won't be back for at least a year, so seize the opportunity now!

Other workshops: get your brochures here!

New York City 16/5 click here

Gent 2/5 click here

No comments:

Post a Comment