Important post

Tributes to Althea Hayton

Althea Hayton, founder of Womb Twin, passed away peacefully on August 13 (sorry for the delay in posting this news on the blog). We are all ...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wonderful stories!

In May of this year, when I began writing the book of the Womb Twin project, (Womb Twin survivors: the lost twin in the Dream of the Womb)  I advertised for some stories that I could use to illustrate the points being made.

I have just sorted them out  today, and I have more than 100 stories given to me with an agreement that I can use them and the writer will remain anonymous.

Thank you,  thank you!  You know who you are.

I get such wonderful support for this project in some ways. This is wonderful.

All I have to do is go on writing. I have just finished Chapter three, which details all the various ways that a twin may die close to birth or in the last trimester. Many womb twin survivors are born prematurely and have health problems as a result.  It has been a difficult and very sad chapter to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment