Two identical brothers, one gay, one straight, argue the issue of same-sex marriage.
Read more here
But the whole argument is based on several false premises
- That all monozygotic twins are genetically identical - WRONG
- That a twin pair is, and has always been, just a twin pair - WRONG
- That same-sex marriage is do to with sexuality and adult feelings - WRONG.
1. Even in the first split of the single zygote there can be inequalities or anomalies ( see mirror twins, Turners syndrome)
2. As I explained in a previous post when we see a twin pair we may be seeing a reduced multiple set, or triplets or even quads
3. The desire for a same sex marriage is a pre-birth story on both sides, of two womb twin survivors who are trying to reinstate their missing twin. Where each is the sole survivor of a triplet set, they may even want to have children to completely restore their Dream of the Womb. It gets complicated. Ask anyone in a codependent relationship about their desire for a Twin Soul.)